Mar 7, 2009

ShoppingDay

This was happened last week
abit forget what had happened that day
but still remember a little bit lah
went to sunway again with my sis that day
cause we dated with JiaMin
JiaMin say she need to release her pressure
she call us to shopping with her together
having nice hours
she bought many things
around 5 something she went home
but my sis and i stay there for waiting my dad come here to join us
and have dinner here
then we sit there and wait them

bought some sweet while waiting them


this one very nice~~
so we brought another one

7 something they reach here

we went to Hakka Restaurant

their food taste so good

ex specially the lamb

Good Good Good!!

This teapot look nice and special

but hor it super heavy

after finished our dinner we back home lu

play with my sis n cousin

眼神好杀

When reach home continue playing with my sis




then with my lui~~~and her Mr.duck

one for you


we look taking 全家福or结婚照?
haha but i like it

i love you,you love him


my lui bao look so natural in this pic
she really a good model

Honey moon~~~~

hahahah

No comments: