Apr 17, 2009

Am I?

Nothing special or interesting article for today
cause don't know wanna write what
college nothing special thing happen
just try to become more friend with my classmates
but then now i only release that I'm a 被公认为very cool person
cause my classmates say i was so cool n they not dare to come near me and talk with me
even my secondary school's junior also say so
they all not dare to talk with me
why why why?
i think i just less talk bah not cool at all what
or maybe talk little and soft but not cool also
or maybe don't know what to say so just keep quiet there
but 100% not acting cool there
someone though i was acting but I'm not
conclusion is I'm not a cool person if you know me more longer
so try to talk with me bah
YoYoYo~~~I'm friendly~~~
hahaha
this week having many assignments
all was hard n spend time's works
so I'm going to stop here
cause all my assignment count marks
and i need to rush all of it
Good bye and Good luck to all my friend~!



i miss my girls so much~~!

2 comments:

Hooi said...

haha..
YAya, support u.
u r not cool person.
but honestly,
if with strangers,
u r so coooollll:P
XD

優希 said...

cool~~hahahah~
my 1st sight to u when trial class oso thought u is a COOL person tim~~
hahaha~but now dun think so jor~~^.^
i have many assignment too~XvX
so gambatte ya~drummer-san~!^0^