Jul 27, 2009

Basic Design Final Project

Today we are going to present our basic design final project
i non stop rushing my project for two days
because last Friday we just finished our color studies's presentation
then we left two days to do our bd project only
but actually lecturer give us the title one month ago
but you know la teenager like last minutes
so here come our works
Title is Myself

by Xiaoyu

by Shadew
it is a table lamp
but cant open longer tat 10 minutes?
cause when he just finish his presentation
we smell some charred smell
then we found that the smell came from the box
hahahah

A canvas drawing by Johnny
He is so narcissistic
cause he draw his self-portrait on it
not bad~
if for me i think i will keep laughing when i drawing my self-portrait



by R Yang



by Jessica

by XiaoShan

A pedal type Shark dustbin by Roylle
i like this anyway

Here comes the pro one
by Xin Loong
from here you can see why we calling him as 刀神
He is awesome








even the road texture he also made it out

The roof can take away

First floor

Ground floor









He make a toilet bowl inside too






i just take some pictures that day only
Izzit dint saw my work leh
You guys sure feel curious about the work I do for two days non-stop, right?
hahhahah
here comes my work

...........................................................
.................................................
.........................................
...................................
.............................
............................
.........................
.....................
.................
............
..........
.......
....
..
.














Deng Deng Deng Deng ~~~!
My two faces mask
left side represent my boy side and the right side represent my girl side

I think it look abit scary at night
hahahah
cause it look like somebody looking at you

Still donno can get how many marks for this
And my presentation that day was suck at all
but i learn something today
the judge teach me how to present the right way
so i hope i can do it better next time


No comments: