Oct 25, 2009

Mr.1000D

I got my very very first DSLR camera
Canon 1000D
because this sem we having a new subject call Photography
and we need a DSLR to do our ass
but not 100% u need to buy it la
u also can share with your friend too
but share got many problem one de la, u know
so i bought my own one
after bought it went to saloon
cause my mum need a haircut
on the way keep playing with my new baby
but while i'm playing i also doing my typo ass
cause we need picture for it to do colaj
reach there non stop capturing too hahah


after back home continue again
little cousin as my model
hahahah


capture in house until outside the house

i like this ^^
look natural

he say he want to get the lantern so he jump up
but when he come down and i look at the picture
i keep laughing non stop
the face expression










No comments: