Feb 10, 2010

First and last 19

Ya is my 19th birthday~
but it located at the final ass week
so i was rushing my final that day
din't sleep well that few days because those "lovely" ass
that day was date line for character design's final 
rushing my work there and was already forget it was my birthday 
keep doing doing doing there 
suddenly saw my classmate, i guess is heng feng cause this post delay quite long time ago cant really rmb
saw he taking a cake come in and my classmates sang birthday song 
i was like huh? what happen? fat sang mut yeh sih...
it was my first time having friend celebrate my birthday in school time
Thank you to my classmate for celebrate the birthday
exspecial thanks to Lion and HengFeng went out to bought the cake

Donno when they took this
the cake look so pretty here ~~~

Rush my final ass untill 5.30p.m that day
Keep drawing and my hand keep sweating there
kacau sangat
after that went home and run for a sleep cause night still need to open night car for my maya ass~T.T
when i woke up already 10 something 
my mum bought a cake to me too when she back 
and bring along some souvenirs that bought from Japan


White almond chocolate
I'm not that like chocolate so i dint try this

 
Dried scallop is nice. It called 干贝in chinese.
I rmb when i still young sis and i always like to curi makan my grandma's small
scallop

This is syok. I took the first try when i was rushing my maya ass at might night.
When i put it to my mouth my eyes from -.- like this become O.O like that
It is wasabi flavour...i forget japanese love wasabi...

Wah my cake ~~~
Love cake ~~ A cheese cake bought from a japan bakery house
Actually my mum wanna buy me a cake same like my sis one cause i say i like that 
but too bad when she reach there that cake is sold out so she bought me this 
but i like this too ~ Thx mum ~!

After the final week, my lovely jimui celebrate with me for my belated birthday
thx girls ~ Love you all so much...
Sarah bring us to a restaurant call "The Garden"
 that located at 1utama
There look abit like Full house but those decoration are all floral, just like a garden
nice one~!

I wan put this in my room~
Purple~

cantik Cy and dai gah jie Mic

Mirror lover~~~~Miss Sharlene
The bella, Sarah the bella
The tea cup so nice ~
i want it too

I like tea with sugar but not milk

I like mic's pasta it taste good ~

After that we notice that mic was full green that day
Even her wear , food and drink all green ~

After that sarah's boy come to find her
cause her boy say he nvr see Sharlene and cy b4

 
look like weeding photo
how sweet they are~ Jealous lo XD
They bought cake for me that day too ~
Black Forest

Was singging that time
Donno want to give wat expression so i just keep smile and laugh and keep looking at the cake

when she taking this photo, she have sound effect.
she say pose like this suppose to have that sound

Act like a smoker ?A chocolate smoker?

The entrance

Long time dint take picture with them already ~

Love you girls ~
Thx for celebrate my birthday and i like the present very much ~ 

No comments: