Jan 8, 2009

EarlyBirdS

My two jimui.s and popo(Lam) going to start their college life already

Just leave me haven start yet

Many ppl sure will ask me

"Why dont you follow them start the course?"

"Because my college need the real SPM result so i need to wait untill April"

or maybe ppl will ask me

"Why dont you follow them study in the same college?"

"Because i like the college that i want and there feel more relax"

They all go study le leave me alone in the house

cant go out shopping yum cha 38 together

hard to find them too exspecially ms sarah and also popo

cause they study at The One Academy that located at sunway

that one sibeh de far leh

somemore they move out alone and stay around there

this make me hard to meet with my ms sarah

one week just come back overnight once at cheras

so scare she know new friends there then she forget us

but i think she wont bah hahahah cause i trust her

*Heard boh ah chuah?i TRUST u ar...dont白费我信你的心机*

oh ya! My shy popo also study in the same academy with her

*Ah po~help me take care this leng moi ar...she人生路不熟,没人没物,she only have you there..*

But lucky still have one of my jimui dint study at sunway, malacca or taiwan

she study at a place that ppl will go there everyweek, Berjaya Time Square

this can accept cause its not far as sunway

i can always go there find my michelle ~

hahahahahahahaha

but i think she will feel boring when we wanna shopping there

because whole year going to the same building and seeing the same shop

They all are so busy now. I think.

Anyway i wish them enjoy their college life and know more new friends there

cause 出外靠朋友

No comments: