Jun 13, 2009

Randomly

Just a random post today
i had long time dint draw my sketching
about one two weeks like tat?
why ? cause i need to rush my color studies' s individual project
so i decided to delay sketching ass
(someone told me better dont delay it but at the end he delayed also haha)
i think tat day only few ppl past up the ass
but hor sketching really cant stop practice too long
the skill tat i had learn b4 will disappear slowly
no wander my lecturer gave us 4 sketching every week
last week the comment he gave me was so bad haih
so i need to work more hard for it cause sketching can count as one of my favorite subject
when back home i take out all my sketching work and have a look for it to refresh again
take some photo for it
below was last time work

i draw this when i at Redang haha

i like this loh but teacher say the stroke so untidy
the marks not really high for this

This is my color studies's ass
title is Sweet,Sour,Bitter and Spicy
and finally i get an A- for this
its so hard to get an A
this was my very fis A~~~~


The process of the color studies's individual project~~~
Title is A Star is born
Ya my star was a cool girl saving the city tat attacked by those zombie or alien something


Draw until half play with my eraser
trying to make a human face but the result is it look like a wood mask
abit like "The mask" that movie inside that mask
who wanna become green man can borrow it from me
hahah


Then this is for my fren Mr. Bighead

"Nah i dint lie you ...i really rmb one"

I now i'm late la
but i also wann wish you

"Happy Belated Birthday~~~!
Yut dai yut leng cai....
yut dai yut yau yeng....
yut dai yut doh tou far wan...." ^^v

All deadline tat week...my god

Finish

No comments: