Sep 13, 2009

Rocky & Bell

Over night at my aunt's house
she bought a pair of husky puppies
actually was my uncle bought the male few days ago
after few days my aunt say bought the female back too
then the male got someone to acc him

Both of them are so cute and active
the male call Rocky and the female call Bell
female name's was i suggested to my aunt
i like Bell more than Rocky
Bell are more cute and "teh" lo
she keep stick with me when i was online-ing there
husky's saliva dint have any smell not like my lui bao one smelly
and their fur also so soft like toy...keep petting her

Hi! I'm Bell Bell

only two month baby she already so big
bigger than my 2 years old lui bao
her hand's size same size with mine de loh =.=

although those seller say they no need live under the air conditioner
but also cant let them feel too hot la something like tat
so my uncle put this infront their cage
and she like it and enjoy it ~~~~
hahahaha
............................................
......................................
.............................
....................
...........
...
.


















*both of you faster grown up ya
i want your baby ~~~
hahahahahah*

No comments: