Aug 10, 2009

"Happy" Season

Donno which day already went here for dinner with my mum
we sengaja from cheras so far drive here to try the food here
cause this restaurant have own website
and those food they put on the side look delicious and attracting my stomach
so we decide to try it that day
Oh ya forget to tell you the restaurant call "Happy Seasons" at Wangsa maju
ya that's right it near my college
environment was great nice beautiful
i give 5 stars for the environment
cause different season there are different design n decoration
example winter season...its all white with blur light and it really cold until you need a jacket
that time we sit at spring season so the temperature there was comfortable not too cold but not too warm
not much picture that day cause those foods make me disappointed
then make me no mood to take picture
food look tasty but not and it look like not enough hot
i ate a plate of salad that time only, why?
cause the waiter forget to order my meal
i give star for the food

i like this lamp




Look delicious ?Look only...

When order that time my bro wanna order some fried food call 一网打尽
but my mum stop him
then when we finish our food,
my mum suddenly said,“ 还好我们没有叫一网打尽,不然我们就一网打沉。”

She keep ask me to take photo for her

like tat also need 110

but maybe all ppl have different taste

someone say delicious but someone not

so depend yourself lah~~

No comments: