Jun 15, 2008

FatherDay

Hohoho~~~
today is Father Day
but i haven buy the present for my dad
haha....see har see har wat daughter lai de...haih...
nvm i wake up early go buy for him also no problem....
cause haven time up yet...
i thinking wanna wake up early in the morning one
but when i wake up that time its already afternoon
cause i slept at 5 o' clock in the morning
lucky the shopping mall near my house
we bought a botol of whisky for my dad as present
its abit expensive ~~~gonna bankrupt loh...
at night we eat steam boat with my dad n other
waseh...!!so many ppl .....
when we order drink that time the waiter was so funny
waiter : wanna drink what?
dad : give me 4 cups of chinese tea
waiter : how about the other(bro, sis and me)
dad : they drink beer one...so give me two botol of carlsberg beer....jus now that chinese tea is our one....
waiter : huh?!!!(opening his mouth and look at us)
me : why you look so terkejut....hahaha..
waiter : terlalu terkejut to hearing that....
me : XD
then we start eat eat eat eat drink drink drink drink
the beer was good ~~~~
ahhhhh~~~~~
*i LOVE beer*

No comments: