Jun 4, 2008

LengLeng

Phone:"你最近还好吗?~~~~"
Me:"(Aiyoh...who o?)"harllo~~~"
Ejay:"..........Harllo...u sleeping ar?"
Me:"eennn~"
Ejay:"then i later only phone you again lah"
Me:"huh?(later phone me again = wake me up again)no need lah...say now bah...
Ejay:"erm then ar...wanna to ask you can change today class to 5pm ma?"
Me:"caaann~~"
Ejay:"okay la then don disturd you sleep ba....bye bye..."
Me:"(ennnn~~~)..........................zzzZZZzzz......"
1pm wake up .....
jus now like got ppl phone me
not sure he wanna the class begin on wat time
sms he =.= i write his name as leng leng
then he reply me say don call he leng leng
cause leng leng is his aunt's name
hahahha
but leng leng easy to pronounce
suan~choi hui dou sor...XD
then go for the drum class at 3p.m
walk in the room then saw leng leng sitting at the counter
"You wake up lah?"
"(=.=)ennnn~~~~^^'' "
then he explain the replacement class with me
because coming the two week he wasn't here....
so today i play the drum about 2 hours non stop
so happy can play so long
but leh in the 2 hours playing the same beat....==
zadou.....but still have some mistake....
after the class walk to lm wait my dad come fetch me
but he say wanna wait more 2 hours he only come
then okay loh no choice ,wait loh
go popular read some book walk around ....
finally he came...i can back home already..
thank god...my leg was so tired walking here and there for ntg....

No comments: