Jun 21, 2008

NewPhone

i wanna buy a new handphone~~~~!!!
because i need a handphone that have a nice camera
my z610's camera abit cha pet only 2 megapixel
i wanna change to k850 it having a 5 megapixel camera
but i jus can think har only
cause i din have enough money eh .....
today whole day stay in the home
din't went out because busying my art's project and blogging
suddenly i think an idea to have a chance to buy the phone
is my mum~~~~~haha
then i sms her ask her sponser some money for my phone
unexpected she say okay eh...bt she say wanna get A in my result
then i use midyear exam's result ....hahaha
after an hour my mum phone me
and bring me a good news
she told me that my aunt maybe will buy me the phone
hui seh~!!!!!
so good man......so happy when i hear this......
k850~~~i'm coming~~~~~~

No comments: