Jun 2, 2008

Good Girl Day

nothing to do today ~~~~
actually today date 4 xiaoz n "Kenny" (hahaha.....XD)out to ts

but when i wake up in the morning

go wash face brush teeth

lepak lepak in the house then receive "the only bu" 's msg

she told me tat she maybe cant go to ts with us

because she pening pening kepala n vomit blood

and now she waiting the doctor in the hospital

OMG~~!!!what happen to her?why so serious?

*Are u okay now?Feel better?*

after i read her msg then i feel abit lazy wan go ts already

cause she not 100% sure she still can go meet with us or not

and she look really suffer like tat so i decide don't want go

phone ann~phone sarah~phone michelle~~

gau dim.....all okay~~

Hohohoho

cause we all also gonna bankrurpt

n last saturday jus went there shopping only

thinking go sleep again after phone them

but i already brush teeth and abit spirit

become a good girl ba

go clean my room fan and bath my lui lui

although without aircorn in my room

after i clean the fan my room become so cold now~~~~

*wuuuuu~~~~wu~~~its really cold~~~*

my lui lui fur look so soft like cotton and having sweet - smelling ~~~

*Sui eh~~proud of her ~~~say thank you to mammi la~~wakakaka*

(haha...i think today my brain kena virus...XD)

feel abit vexed about my art's project

because donno how to build a pondok

dont worry i'm not going to build a real one

i din have tat ability to build it too

jus thinking wanna how to make a pondok using the satay stick and wont collapse easily

actually yesterday i already build the pillar

but still thinking how i wanna put the roof on the four skinny pillars

gonna die already~~~

*somebody help me please~~~come her~i need you~~*

No comments: