Sep 24, 2008

Lucky Day

Went drum class today
practice my new song that Ejay give last week
in the half hour i already can play so i'm PASSED
plus today i can play infront Ejay
because b4 when he come in i cant play well one
maybe tat time i not guan play infront ppl ba haha
after that my dad come fetch me and went to low yat
thought he jus go there to take some camera information n the price only
who know he really want to buy the camera eh
so happy eh my dad is cool and good~~!!!
now have camera i can bertanding with sarah mui le
pertandingan mengambil gambar cantik
be a photographer hahah
Canon IXUS 8015 pink


After that rush home and put down my beg n my new camera
then go out meet my mum cause we going have dinner at Shogun in Sunway Pyramid
hohohoho~~~~~

Shogun

(Actually cant take photo one de

but i curi curi take plus i dont know cant take pic tat time haha)

Wow~~yummy~~

Is chocolate~~i like it

taste good with the fruits.....

*Sarah mui we went eat this ya....its nice

my bro told me pavillion had open a shop jus selling chocolate de*


This my bro's desserts

and this is mine dessert

its big different with my bro one....eat so many

here look like 文化艺术街 that cy went

(dono izzit this name or not )

nice design's toilet

Say Cheesse~~~

Less take photo with my mum

big size different right hohoho


this floor look like sg wang's 6th floor

mani shop here i wanna went there shopping~~~

but i still need to wait after my SPM passes oni can

See so many shop here

i wanna shopping la~!

*Sabar~!Sabar~!*

No comments: