Sep 23, 2008

Mooncake Festival

MoonCake Festival~~~
its abit late for me to saying this now..haha
because this few week i was busying prepare my trial exam
so i'm super hyper less online n update my blog
but today i can online already to update all my things
cause my trial is passed ~!!!
when i was young i was very excited that mooncake festival is coming
still remember when mooncake festival that day
all my family will sit together n eat play chit chat in the garden
play candle n lantern with my cousins
and i'm the one who lead them cause i'm the captain n the older in the gang
but this few year i had lost that feel lu~~
maybe all dai gor cai dai gor lui le bah
and my grandma passed away
all my uncle aunty less come back also
so this year my family jus go out have a simple dinner
Fruit Favour Mooncake
my mum's sis (my ah yi~~) brought it from hong kong
taste like taiwan's 凤梨饼

the mooncake have a different look with other

cute look it had

Although the festival passed but i still wanna to wish everyone

Happy Mooncake Festival~~~

No comments: