May 10, 2009

Pasta de Gohan

Just a short post for this
Finally i can went shopping on this Sunday at Sunway
because my assignments ate all my time
and of cause i still haven done it all yet now too
hahahahha
Shopping important so just forget it temporary ba
hahahah

having our dinner here...
Pasta de Gohan




My eel and egg pasta~~
its really taste good
yummy~~~~

this my mum one....
nice too

and this my sis one
i think the dry one more nice compare with the soup one

ya this is my mum...
"size" totally different with me right
hahahaha
can i consider lucky cause my "size" more from my dad side's DNA
i know i'm bad.nvm she don't mind one XD

expensive right
we just order 3 plates and two drinks
expensive but we will like to try it once

conclusion is its really delicious la
if you all like to eat pasta
can go there cause there are about 60 ++ type of pasta
price abit high la but at least ate once before
*just like me*
hahaha

No comments: