May 1, 2009

Redang

Aloha~~~!!!
Yes I"m in da Redang House~~~
Went there at 1st of May
and stay there for 3 days 2 nights
Shuang right? Ya its really shuang for me
cause i like beach ~~ Blue sky and blue sea
Reached there at 10.30 a.m
then wait check in loh
until 12p.m only can get the room eh
i'm tired man...i want to sleep leh
i acc and talk whole journey from Kl to Terengganu with my dad in car
cause talk makes the time pass more fast and dad wont feel boring also
so while waitting the room i walk around with my bro and sis there
and of cause capture picture
so lets enjoy the picture~~~

a little briefing by the staff

The Cake house

a little CC

one hour cost RM10 so expensive man

i can online 5 hours at KL's CC leh

The Mini Mart

At night will having band perform here

and we can chit chat, drink beer and enjoy the music

The Snorkeling Centre

Dive Centre
The Canteen
Ramly Burger is selling here

Yummy yummy ~~~

of cause the price raise abit compare with KL but still can accept la

this one abit cannot accept hahah

(i meant the price)

Selling Dim Sum here too

Not bad

Picnic here with our delicious Mr. Ramly


Beautyful view ~~~

Blue sky,Blue sea, Blue ship and White sand







Going to have our dinner at canteen


MoreMore Tea Inn

Nothing special selling inside


Tatoo

The way to the another dive centre

thw water so scary~~~

Donno why those ppl gather at there

ada emas ke?



the night view at the cake house and other shop

Imaging what they are talking about...

Brought some snack from the mini mart

Ya, we love snack

when i walk by the wat wat shop hor and i saw this

look so funny and zadou tat time

dare to wear it?haha


after that we went to have some drinks and food


full of ppl here

other's resort customers all came here


I like vodka ice~~





My stupid bro

(donno why some ppl like to call their bro stupid including me..haha..

feeling the sentence was so smooth with it)

Wow....leg look so smooth in this picture huh...hahah


He was like "huh?"
All couple should come here for holiday

it will be very romantic

Time to PARTY~~!!

the DJ played latest music for us

I enjoy very much

but in my room cause my room near there

Back to our room

start doing my assignment

what a hardworking girl hahah

but actually not good cause i'm in holiday leh

no mood to do it so playing around with my sis and Mr. Camera


i 'm just acting there only

this one 20% not acting cause was rubber the wrong line haha


Shawadika~~~

See.. i look dark like those thai girl like tat

My lovely purple hua hua

(We call that hair clip as "hua hua")

Disturbing

Before going to take off my con

Next day went for snorkeling~~~

its was fun and nice

but it still not enough for me eh....i wanna go again

then at night we having BBQ as dinner

about 9 something there are having a band perform de

but raining tat time so we decided to back to our room

what else can do in the room ?

ya is this....

continue doing my assignment

*damn*

The another next morning

time to back home lu~~~~~

pack our thing and wait the ferry at the reception

while waitting i brought Mr.Ramly again

cause i dint eat my breakfast when 7a.m that time

why leh?

because i do my assignment last night until 1 sometimes

so cant get up this morning la










they are going to snorkeling~~

i want to go too~~





one, two ,three ,four........

the number five was holding the camera

cause cant find anyone that can help us



Laguna Resort

its look expensive







Bye bye la Redang

I will miss you~

We having our lunch here after come out from Redang

the food here taste good and cheap too

So thats all for my Redang trip

i'm being zombie after back home

cause i had alots assignment haven done yet

so god bless me ba~~~

1 comment:

Sharlene Ng said...

eeee.so syok went redang!jealous!