May 22, 2009

*WTH*

Nowaday i dint not sleep well
can say not enough sleep at all
because my ass
*i meant my assignment its a shortcut for it only*
hahahaha
once i finish then another ass coming
now in the 7th week
all the project coming
and today
i get my another individual project from my color studies subject
Title is A star is born
dint have any idea for it now
but it need to present on the 10th week leh
i need to start it from now liao loh
if not i think no need sleep when near the "deadline"



time pass so fast when i start my college life
because everyday was like rushing and doing ass
no much time sleep play eat entertainment even bang sai
hahaha
okay la maybe i not very good in manage my timetable
so become like tat
need to go now cause those ass waiting for me
if i can manage my time
maybe i will take some photo of my ass and let you all gap gap

See Ya ~!

p/s : ass = assignment , x my ass (dont mistaken o)

3 comments:

優希 said...

hahaha~assxxxxxxx~=v="

Anonymous said...

i would call them assign.
but i really like your *ass* ~XD
다 같이 화이팅하자>u<

Kyle 卡尔 said...

no need sleep when near the"deadline"

ALL COLLEGE STUDENT IS FACE THE SAME FACT

T.T