Feb 27, 2009

Missed

i MISSED my lovely sketching class~~!!
i still donno yet cause i though the class is today
prepared everything and went to the college
when i reach there i went to the reception to take my student card
that time i saw my classmates but i donno them so i dint talk anything with them
then i went to the classroom
inside still have other students so i sit outside there
feeling weird why dint have any other classmate one
am i too early today?
then i take out my timetable
see see see see
26.2.2009 sketching class
26 macam yesterday woh
then my eyes become big already
i gonna faint i missed a class
apa la me
then faster call my aunt turn back fetch me home
haih too bad lah waste petrol and time come here today
Tonight overnight at cy's house
because the next day we're going to listen undang together in the early morning
6 hours~~~
thinking how to pass it
i think i will fall sleep bah cause so early go there
Good Luck to me for tomorrow morning bah

No comments: