Feb 16, 2009

Sunway

Meet with my leng lui jia min today at Sunway
she still look thin but different is middle that part big already
but she macam tak care it still excited when that part become big after she ate
and she will lets us see it and want us to touch it too
hahahahah
mostly if girl's that part become big (i meant after eat that time) they sure wont do that and some more wont let other know
here we can see that she is different at all and funny all the time
So why suddenly went to Sunway today?
ahhhh~~~~~ha~~~
because i need to buy art materials that needed when i go for the trial class
wanna find some at popular also boh ar
lucky i go there have a look if not i will give my parent *Shoot* gau gau again
say i "lin shi bao fo jiao"
now gonna sing mok abit lah cause i dai gor lui already mah hai mai sin
meet her after her class at 4 something
then she bring me to the art shop that not far from her college
the art shop not really big if dint look carefully you will walk over
cause I'm the one but lucky got jia min lead me
the shop's uncle was very geng cause i ask what he also know
i gave him my buy list that my college sent me
真如JiaMin所说的一样
he can get me all the things and some was just same brand same look with the picture on the buylist
after pay we went to Sunway Pyramid for high tea?dinner?i also not clear
at PizzaHut
eat eat eat bla bla bla then bil
my dad come fetch me when he finish his work on 6p.m
so went shopping for awhile of cause with jia min too
pity jia min she taking a heavy art material's beg today and her own beg too
but sorry i also cant help you cause i take art materials too but lightness that yours la
hahahaha
first time shop untill so shuang donno why
nowaday time square and sg wang's things hard to 买下手 donno why too
everytimes went there just to meet with my jimui only
so a happy day today at sunway with pity/pretty jia min
hahahahha

No comments: