Feb 3, 2009

WiiWii

Went to register the trial class that will start on 23/2 at dasein academy
i had draw a draw
first time draw until so fast
i think i only used half hour to finish it
but i think they wanna use it as before i learn and after learn in the academy
so half hour's work is like tat de lah compare with few hour's work for me
hahahahah
anyway 23 feb I'm going to start the class i have thing to do already~~~
cause now I'm in holiday until i donno what day is today
and one thing really kanasai
I'm in holiday until i forget my hp number when i filling up some form
oh my god~~~!!! how come ar
then today filling the form for the register form
thing happen again ar~~
i almost forget my hp number again
*apa lah lu?*
if i still stay in the house i think i will forget my name also
hahahhahaha

Going to 18 tomorrow~~~
i think i dint celebrate tomorrow ba
cause lazy la~~~~
*celebrate dint have nvm la present dint have then cannot lah hahahha*
yesterday my daddy bought WII as my present but also my sis's too

Cooooool my first present

Thank you daddy~~



after back from the academy play this with my sis

its really high when play this

but for some games lah

we shout and shout

hand move here and there

play until shirt getting swt

it really fun when playing this together

1 comment:

shiki said...

wa~so good la ur present!我家也有! boxing,boling和钓鱼很好玩!boxing可以做手部运动~哈!


和你同年年月同日生日的美女~ SHIKi