Feb 4, 2009

MyDay

Didn't really celebrate my birthday but still happy my friends around me rmb my birthday

Thank you you all very much~~!

Here my birthday's present from my ji muiss~~~

First one is from Sharlene
Then Michelle~~
A pair of lady earring
thinking when i going to wear it? but i will try to wear it soon hahaha
From Jia Min
nice.....i like it very much
it hard to wear by my ownself so i take it like this
using my knee to suppress it

This from Chewyi

cant imagine she will do this by herself

i get abit shocked when i know it

First time i got a handmade's present ^^

Our picture
Like this very much~~~

Thank you to my jimui love them so much

Hope our relationship can be forever and ever...

Mom brought me a cake that day

i love cake very much so she brought it for me

and bring me out for dinner too

Dint sing dint blow candle dint have other only my sis and me with the cake

its all okay for me cause i just want the CAKE

hahhahahahahahha

So here a big one for myself

wish me HappyBirthday~~~!

must become more clever more hardworking more .........erm.......more pretty!

hahahahahah

No comments: