Dec 4, 2008

Before SPM

November
One week before the Spm
My aunt brought two perfume to my sis n me when she went Genting
sweet-smelling~~
i like it....
RM 200 ++
if you wan me to buy this for myself ar
hahahah
wait bah hoh wing yee

RM190 ++



My aunt give this to my dad
hohohoho
u guess this wine how much?
u will get shock when u heard that
this wine = donno how mani shirts,cosmetics,pants
when to my mum's house
seeking in her room~~~haha
This is my mum's one....
smell mature
my mum's tee
look nearly will feel geli
nice bottle
My mum loves perfume~~
so her frens alway buy her perfume
In her drawer i found this
Import's cigarette
expensive too but my aunt buy for my mum
so good so many frens and my aunt buy her present even not her birthday
colourful ~~
my mum tell me a joke tat happen between her frens when taking this cigarette
Fren :" 我要选什么颜色叻?"
Mum :"男子当然是选蓝色啦。。。
Fren :"okay啦。。。就蓝色啦"
After that,mum's another fren came
Another fren:"酱得意的?什么烟来的?"
Fren:"男子烟"
Asked my dad bring me go see the show room at Kajang
cause we finding new house
This house quite nice n big
but super hyper far n very inside
my bro say he wan his bed n the desk that look like this
cause easy da gei
i wan a big mirror~~
hahahahaha.....
became evil again~~~
know wat the guard writting
he writting a love letter
hahahahahahhah
i can saw he written this
"Aku cinta padamu~~~"
and the girl name but i forget how to spell le XD
Then we went to another show room at another area
hua lau....this one more nice that jus now tat one loh
but price also "nicer" tat jus now tat one
here
i like this area~~
got the feel~~~
The last day at school with them~~
playing music together with them~~
i love them ~!!
FREE BAND
KangNian
Miss Chuah~~The drummer
rawr~~~
Michelle & Newman

JiaLin,KangNian & Chewyi


Kang nian make this to all the form 5 club's member

he is so goood~~~~boy~~~

received this from mabel~~~

thank you so much~~~!

Thank you to my best fren~~Michelle~~

She always buy me some nice stuff

i like it~~

Anwer for the wine's price: RM2000 ++

No comments: