Dec 27, 2008

DAMAC & Weeding

An important day for me
*Dasein Academy Media & Art Competition 2008*
I'm very regret that i went out yesterday
and wear the con whole day
because after i hang out with my fren i went to my cousin weeding party
that make my eyes feeling very tired that time
and feel wanna sleep at the important time for me
Choosed a 对我不利的题目
I'm so so so so regret
why i wanna choose that question leh
*Why!? Why!? Why!? *
After finished n passed up my draw
On the way taking my draw to the staff
I was feeling WALAO
they are so pro and cool
suddenly feel i'm so tiny that time


The black shirt guy that sit infront me was so pro

He get the consolation prize

The white shirt guy also a pro too but he dint get the prize

My dirty place after drawing

The winners

the 1st prize's winner was a leng lui from Johor



My certificate

Its useful for me when i go register for the course at that academy

because it can help me save Rm200 for the register fee



At night when to my cousin's weeding at klang

My two youngest cousins

we teach him to pose like tat



Listening Song because nothing to do that thing

I love their performance very much

They play many nice song to us that night

No comments: