Dec 4, 2008

Relax n enjoy

DATE : 13.10.2008
Went sing k with big head , wei chong ,miss sarah and 月亮脸yh XD
hahahahha
before SPM must take a break~~
cant keep study study
not good one...
Relax~~~~like us...
Enjoy~~~


"oioi...mai chiong ju sin lah...teng ngor gong sin"

what so funny

招牌动作


笑淫淫

"Give me tempo"
After sing k with them
went gasonline yum cha king kai
talk about how we know each other
they are so funny hahaha
then i back home n the other continue there
at night having dinner with my dad at sushi king
because tat time got promotion
walau~~~si beh many ppl loh....
wait le almost 2 hours oni reach our turn
when waitting tat time my sis n me keep going in n out the pet shop near the sushi king
lucky there have a pet shop
if not i thikn i will die
after back home
having a "photoshooting" with my lui bao

Mmmuakzzz


sak sei lei~




No comments: