Dec 6, 2008

During The War

The night before the war coming
take a break for it
Relax~~~



bread face~~XD

wanna take pic with her but fail
cant saw me

cant saw her
this one okay lah still got half me n her

she is a good blanket ...its warm~~haha

she hug my leg and sleep quietly
The first of the war
BM
the gavornment is so rich
Bring my girl grooming on Sunday
She feel so sad that day because her long fur had been cut
she angry me and dont wan to hear wat i say
i had said many sorry to her
but the whole day she was so unhappy tat look like this

She dont like her new style
She so oi leng~~~hahah

i like her short fur's style actually
because easy to comb n bath
What a good wheather~~~

i going to draw question number 4
My draw's sample
simple draw except the butterfly's wings XD
after the art exam
our stream will stop for few days
so i went to sg wang with ms chuah n mic
while waitting for ms chuah trying her dress

nice~~


ah~~~i wan buy or not leh?RM150 eh~~~

What she doing ?wat look is this?
after that we went to starbucks
for waitting the rain stop

when i pronounce this word
mic hear my pronounce as fxxkppuccino....XD

No comments: