Dec 2, 2008

Finally

YO~Everybody~~This is Chloe,Chloe is Me
and I'M BACK!!

hahahahahahaha

hahahahahaha

hahahahah

hahahah

hahah

hah

ha

excited and too long didn't write blog
so i'm going abit

hahaha


Finally i'm finished my SPM...
and thats why u saw me laughing 38 here...
it is the last day i being in the school with the uniform
the last time taking exam in this school
the last time seeing all the frenz
(i meant those not really close with them de frenz)
din't feel any special holiday feel
maybe when we taking spm
exam har holiday har exam har holiday har like tat
so just feel like "huh?finish de lah?"

This month i'm kinda busy
got many activities for my lovely holiday
  1. Form 5 annual dinner
  2. Zoo Negara wit my gang
  3. HaiNam Island wit family(5D4N)
  4. Little Christmas Eve's party
  5. Damac drawing competition

P/S : Things tat happen before my SPM will post on soon~~!!SeeYa ^^





No comments: