Dec 24, 2008

Christmas eve night's party

Having a Christmas eve night's party
with my my uncle, aunty, cousin, brother, sister and parents
at a japanese restaurant
everyone need to bring along a present for the changing present part

after eat some
my aunt was very excited with the changing present part
so they decide to start the first round
the first round presents are giving by the staffs from the restaurant

looking at the lucky number

this is mine from the staff



The christmas tree~~~
Jing..Jing..Jing...Jingle bell
Here come the second round
My uncle get a Gucci's beg~~
after tat we ate turkey
din't really ate turkey at christmas eve
its feel good
but the turkey taste not good
although its look yummy
my cousins

and my cousins too

this section is the climax in the whole night
special gift lucky draw
1st prize : Rm500 - ME~~!!
2nd prize : Rm300 - My cousin
3rd prize : i think is the new brand perfume set from Japan tat haven sell here
- A guy called Ah Kiang
O~~~look at them
they so happy n they shout like hell
"Ah!!!!!!!!!!!!"
A guy get the perfume set
all my cousins go king sou with him to change the perfume set
Here is the Perfume set from Japan

My sister get a Calvin Klein's perfume body lotion



That day also my uncle's birthday


my uncle n her wife,also my aunty



our dessert
this look like taiwan's "mua ji"
but its taste good n nice
with the funny shower cap

One of my cousin tat from taiwan


My sis and the maid
she can speak cantonese
The left was mine and the right was my dad's
i love the box
this box was so expensive when i see the price
RM58 each
izzit abit too expensive ?

All the presents


The first round's present
Mine is the furry pink pencil case

This is my sister's one


This was mine
an apple lamp
Cant use now because no place to put it
wait i have a new house then i will take it out again



This was my bro's japanese wine
actually have two but he exchange one bottle with my aunt
and he get this


Tough limited edition's beg
the price for this beg was wau~~~~
*costly*

When i was taking picture
This 8 po come and kacau me

This was my dad's one with the DKNY perfume
i love tat sweet candy smell
my dad wont use this perfume so it become mine one~~~
hahah
Can u see me?
Pro photographer's pose

This was my mum's one with cash RM100 inside

Sis,Me and Queen

Merry Christmas~~!!


Keeping all the things without any help

No comments: